Introducing The Entrepreneurship Party
Our party believes that by helping Entrepreneurs thrive, we provide the economic foundation for all other important causes to be supported.
We want to help people follow their passions and dreams. We believe that when a person has the opportunity to engage in their life purpose and follow what is in their heart, that person finds within themselves a greater energy to accomplish tasks than ever perceived. Our party platform is specifically designed to unleash this untapped energy to abed our country out of our current economic recession. We aim to help people lead happier and more productive lives.
We are proposing a number of new fresh innovative ideas to stimulate new business formations as well as the growth of existing small businesses.
• We aim to constitute the formation of new stock exchanges that facilitate new companies to raise capital by maintaining low costs. We will employ an 8-page form and simplified financial reporting. There will be a two week wait while maintaining costs under $5000. In California, we will adopt the California Stock Exchanged administered by a private company such as Charles Schwab.
• We propose lowering all non-value added costs to small businesses struggling to survive. Instead of funds going to non-productive uses, such as bureaucratic government fees, excessive legal fees, and accounting fees, insurance premium small businesses will be able to utilize nearly every dollar they have to build their business and create new jobs.
• We propose the expansion of micro loan programs to fund small businesses, especially in inner cities and other economic distress zones.
• We propose the dramatic expansion of export marketing assistance and export customer financing. We aim to help U.S. small businesses sell their products and services to the 96% of the world's population who reside outside of the US. Exports create jobs! We propose, in California, www.eBuyCalifornia.com and www.eCaliforniaStore.com administered by private companies such as EBay, Google and Yahoo. We aim to make it easier for any buyer worldwide to buy products and services from Californian companies through, the use of, multiple financing options available with a click of a mouse.
• We believe in education for life for all. We aim to greatly expand use of electronic media in education. Every IPad, Iphone, Blackberry, and computer is a University. Every library is a University. Every television set is a University. Every video game system is a University. We support entrepreneurship education for all, starting in kindergarten and evolving through graduate school.
• Every person is an entrepreneur. We propose a nation of independent contractors. Organizations, formerly known as employers, are simply ONE of the customers for the services of our business. EVERY person will have more than one source of income in the modern economy.
• We aim to transform every library into an economic development center, entrepreneurship education center, and incubator for start up businesses to get established.We believe that a new era of social entrepreneurship has begun, the "Age of Conscious Capitalism". Doing well by doing good are powerful words we employ. It is now pleasing to be a good citizen; treating people well and treating the environment well is satisfactory. Consumers are finally paying attention and rewarding companies that do things right. We believe this adapted new model of capitalism is more sustainable and less likely to have dramatic up and down cycles.
At our National Convention we will finalize our party platform. A base starting platform for review, discussion, and input has been published on our web site www.entrepreneurshipparty.com
At our convention we will also provide an endorsing “E” to eDemocrats and eRepublicans for the upcoming November elections that best support our big 6 “E's” of…
5. Excellence in Government Services.
6. Excellence in Health Care.
By the time of our August convention, if we are not satisfied with one of the two leading candidates for the Governorship of California, we will consider running our own candidate for this office.
Howard J. Leonhardt
Founder & Chairman
The Entrepreneurship Party
TOP OF PAGE